JEECUP Entrance Exam Date: – Has been released. Now the board will conduct the Up Polytechnic Entrance Exam on 19 and 25 July 2020. A lot of students are waiting for the UP Polytechnic Exam date.
Due to the covid-19 outbreak, the exam date was changed 2 times. The department is eligible for admission in 67 subjects of polytechnic diploma courses.
Latest Updates :
- JEECUP 2020 Admit Card will be released by the on 08 July 2020.
- JEECUP 2020 Online Application Form can be filled till 20 May 2020 (Extended). Click here>> Application Form.
- EECUP 2020 Exam dates of (Group – A & E) & other courses Group (B to I and K1 to K8) has been released by Joint Entrance Examination Council, UP, Lucknow.
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
|Starting of Online Application form||01 January 2020|
|Last date of submitting the application form||20 May 2020 (Extended)|
|Application form correction||21 – 25 May 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||8 July 2020|
|UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam (Group-A & E)||19 July 2020|
|UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam (Other Groups – B to I and K1 to K8)||25 July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||August|
|Starting of Counselling Process||September|
|Officially Website||jeecup.nic.in or www.jeecup.org|
JEECUP Entrance Exam Date 2020
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education has released the jeecup exam notification. The polytechnic entrance exam will be held in July. Bteup will take admission in 3-year polytechnic course, students who pass
the polytechnic entrance examination will take the same engineering diploma examination. You will know all about when the board will conduct the polytechnic entrance examination. Below, one thing is mentioned in small words.
- Group-A: 19th July 2020 (Sunday)
- Group-E- 19th July 2020 (Sunday)
- Group-B, C, D, F, G, H, I – 25th July 2020 (Saturday)
- Group-K1, K2, K3, k4, K5, K6, K7, K8 – 25th July 2020 (Saturday)
Covid-19 महामारी के दृष्टिगत सत्र 2020-21 हेतु विभिन्न इंजीनियरिंग डिप्लोमा, मैनेजमेंट एवं पोस्ट डिप्लोमा पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए प्रवेश परीक्षा में प्राप्त अंको के आधार पर मेरिट तैयार कर ऑनलाइन काउन्सलिंग के माध्यम से लगभग 1296 संस्थाओं में विभिन्न 67 पाठ्यक्रम की सीटें आवंटित की जायेंगी। उत्तर प्रदेश टेक्निकल एजुकेशन बोर्ड डिप्लोमा का एग्जाम 19 और 25 जुलाई 2020 से स्टार्ट किया जाएगा।
ग्रुप A – 19 जुलाई, 2020 (प्रातः 09.00 से 12.00 बजे तक) उ० प्र० के समस्त जनपदों में
ग्रुप E – 19 जुलाई, 2020 (अपराह्न 02.30 से 05.30 बजे तक) उ० प्र० के समस्त जनपदों में
ग्रुप -B, C, D, F, G, H, I – 25 जुलाई, 2020 (प्रातः 09.00 से 12.00 बजे तक) ऑनलाइन परीक्षा प्रदेश के प्रमुख जनपदों में
ग्रुप -K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 – 25 जुलाई, 2020 (अपराह्न 02.30 से 05.30 बजे तक) ऑनलाइन परीक्षा प्रदेश के प्रमुख जनपदों में
JEECUP Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
Jeecup entrance exam Date 2020 and is providing the simplest process to check the examination plan. Candidates are sitting in the polytechnic entrance examination. They can also download the jeecup admit card from here. The admit card for the entrance examination can be downloaded from July 8.
How to download jeecup entrance exam admit card
- The candidate should visit the official website of Jeecup (Polytechnic) https://www.jeecup.org/.
- To download the admit card, applicants have to login to the jeecup website.
- After successful login, the candidates will see the download link of the admit card there, click on it and download it.
Note: – To download the admit card to the candidate
- Registration Number / Roll Number
- Password / birth date has to be used.
If you face any problem in downloading the admit card, please contact us in the comment box below, you will comment or use the form to help you.
Jeecup 2020 Exam Schedule
|Group||Exam date||Exam Timing|
|Group A||19th July 2020||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Group E1, E2||19th July 2020||02:30 PM – 05:30 PM|
|Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I||25th July 2020||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8||25th July 2020||02:30 PM – 05:30 PM|
Jeecup Exam Pattern :-
The exam pattern will be as follows
- Jeecup papers will be conducted in offline (pen and paper exam) mode only.
- The examination will be of written objective type.
- Duration of exam 3 hours.
- There will be 100 objective type questions in the exam and 4 for each question.
- The exam is of total 400 marks.
- All the examination papers will be printed in two columns, one in Hindi and English medium.
Reservation Details for JEECUP 2020
|Other backword class – non Ceamy layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Person with Disavility||3%|
|Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|Girls Candidate of All Categories||20%|
Up Polytechnic Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Full details about the Jeecup 2020 eligibility criteria are given below.
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Pass 10th Exam with at least 35% marks|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||Pass 10th Exam and obtained a minimum of 35% marks or Agriculture subject in class 12|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||Pass 10th Class with at least 35% marks|
|D||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice||Pass 12th Exam|
|D||Library and Information Science||Pass 12th Exam|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||Pass an Intermediate examination in science and got 50% marks|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)||Pass B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/Biotechnology|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Course||Pass graduation with any stream|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Pass 12th Exam and obtain 50% marks|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Pass 12th with science and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||Pass Engineering Diploma from BTEUP Affiliated Institution|
|K1 TO K8||Lateral Entry||Pass 12th or ITI|
UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam Centres
|Kushinagar||Saharanpur||Sant kabir nagar||shamil|
JEECUP Answer Key 2020
Full details about the Jeecup 2020 eligibility criteria are given below.
- A lot of students also have a problem that how to see the answer key, I have told in one point below how to see the answer key.
- Answer key of Uttar Pradesh Jeecup Entrance Exam 2020 will be released in online mode
- Answer key will come within a week after the exam.
- Candidates can check their answer number by entering their roll number and let question book number.
- With the help of answer key, candidates can match their every qeustion on how much we have done wrong and how many questions have been corrected.
How to download answer key ?
- If you have to download the answer key to see, then you have been told in a few points below that how you people will follow the download.
- Go to Jeecup’s official website.
- After clicking on that link, enter your roll number and question book number.
- Then click submit
- Answer key will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download it and then you get your Question, how much wrong you have done and how much I have done it right.
Jeecup Result 2020
- The result of Jeecup will be released in the first week of August 2020.
- Result will be declared only through online mode.
- After the result is declared, the rank list will be displayed on the official website.
- No rank card will be sent to the candidates through post / courier.
Jeecup Entrance exam date
19 and 25 july 2020
Jeecup Entrance exam admit card
8 july 2020
Jeecup Declaration Of Result
Jeecup Starting Of Counselling Process