What does OFSS mean?
Bihar Online facilitation system for students (OFSS) is an online portal for the students who want to take admission in higher secondary education (11th and 12th classes).
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has developed this online portal for taking admission to approximately 3300 Colleges/ Schools. (Except Minority Institutions and Residential institutions).
All the colleges/schools are affiliated and recognized with the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in all 38 districts in the state of Bihar.
You can take admission any stream like Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture in any of the schools and colleges in Bihar.
OFSS Full Form
Oracle Financial Services Software
Who can apply?
All the students who have successfully completed there matriculation or equivalent from BSEB (Bihar School Examination Board). Students can apply for there higher
secondary education in any school/college which comes under the affiliation from BSEB. All the students who have completed their matriculation from any other state boards like CBSE or ICSE and more can also apply for there higher secondary education(11th and 12th).
For Admission in Graduation In Bihar
Students who want to take admission in colleges for degree courses in Bihar can apply through the OFSS portal.
All the students who have completed there higher secondary education from any recognized board like Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Indian Certificate For Secondary Education (ICSE) or Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) or any recognized state board can apply for the degree courses in Bihar
Students who fulfill all these criteria can apply for more than one college or their degree courses in Bihar.
How to apply for OFSS Bihar graduation admission 2020
- Visit the official website for OFSS Bihar graduation admission on OFSS Bihar portal (www.ofssbhar.info)
- Click on the area of Graduation (BA-BSc-BCom) Admission academic session 2020-23.
- you should read all the instructions mentioned to apply through the online admission form.students should remember to register only on the official website of OFSS Bihar.
- Your details will be delivered to your mobile number and email id which you have registered on the official ofssbihar.info portal
- A student has to use the registration details for the OFSS Bihar student login.
- After logging in, the Bihar graduation admission form will be displayed.
- Candidate has to enter their Roll No and Roll Code of Intermediate Exam 2020.
- Students who are from other boards like CBSE or ICSE and other state boards and not from Bihar School Examination Board need to enter all the details asked.
- A candidate is advised to check the details before submitting for any possible errors.
- After submitting the Bihar graduation admission forms, the page will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Candidate should make the payment online.
- Take the printout of the duly filled form for future reference.
All the students who are willing to take admission for there graduation have to pay the Bihar OFSS degree common application fees of INR 300rs. Students can select any number of universities at the same fee that you have paid.
Students can take admission only to those universities which are available for the admission through the online OFSS portal. BSEB has opted for 10 universities in which you can take admission through OFSS Bihar online portal and those are mentioned below.
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University,Muzaffarpur
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura,
- Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya, Chapra
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Gaya
- Munger University, Munger
- Patliputra University Patna
- Purnea University Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara.
Students should have to remember that all the processes should be done within the given time period. If students forget to do all the required work for taking admission within a given time period they will miss the chance for the current year.