Have you also passed your 10th exam and you also want to prepare for a government job, then there is a very good chance for you to get a government job in SSC MTS. But for this you will have to work hard, because for any exam, it is very important to work hard.
So today we will give you complete information about SSC MTS 2019 like – What is MTS , MTS Full Syllabus, How to apply for MTS Exam etc.
What is SSC MTS Exam ?
SSC MTS is a national level competitive exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff in various central government departments, ministries and offices. SSC MTS is a group ‘C’ cadre position that was created as per the 6th CPC recommendation which with the inclusion of Group ‘D’ posts such as, Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, Junior Gestetner Operator etc
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
There are 3 types of jobs in it like:
- Multi-tasking (Non-technical) Staff
- Group “C” Non-gazetted
- Non-ministerial Post
Tier 1 – Objective Paper
Tier 1 contains 150 Objective Questions. For which Candidate gets 120 minutes. The question is based on the following Subjects.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language
Tier 2 : Descriptive Paper (Maximum Marks : 50)
It contains the Letter Writing Test. Short Essay / Letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
What is the Work of MTS Staff-
- Cleaning the office
- Photo-copying and faxing
- To do chowkidari or ward duty.
- Cleaning the building and its surrounding area.
- Performing tasks assigned by the officer working together.
- Driving of Vehicles in case if you have a Driving license.
- Posts delivering
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
SSC MTS Job Profile: Pay Scale
Staff will be recruited for Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band (5200-20200 / -) + Grade Pay 1800 / – (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level) by Staff Selection Commission.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020
If you want to join MTS Recruitment 2020, then you should have all these qualifications for that, only then you will be able to sit in SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 exam.
In order to apply for SSC MTS exam, a candidate must have passed minimum 10th class from any recognized board or institution.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 25 years, while some reserved category is given exemption, which is explained to you further.
SC / ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PH (Physical Handicapped) + General – Above 5 years
PH + OBC – Above 8 years
PH (SC / ST) – Above 10 years
How to prepare for SSC Exam(
If you are also preparing for SSC MTS Exam 2020, then keep in mind these things mentioned below.
- Solve previous year’s Question Paper.
- Practice daily to solve questions in Time Limit.
- You should also solve the mock test provided by Gradeup to improve your practice and be confident about your SSC CGL exam preparation.
- General Awareness section is the most important section of SSC CGL exam. Therefore, to get more marks in the exam, prepare this section well.
- While practicing, try at least 20-25 questions in 30 minutes to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Lastly, learn important shortcut tricks, tips and notes that enable you to revise and solve difficult questions in quick time during the exam.
- Make yourself fully aware of SSC MTS syllabus, exam pattern and exam dates. This will help you to prepare the topics covered in the exam and attempt more questions.
Important things to pass SSC MTS exam 2020:
Prepare each section thoroughly-
The SSC MTS syllabus includes subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence and English. Each of these subjects is equally important and to get good marks in the exam one must be fully prepared.
To pass the SSC MTS exam, the following tips are given which you can follow specifically for each subject.
- Try to solve previous year question papers and give mock tests regularly.
- To improve your question solving speed, try to solve minimum 15/20 questions in 25/30 minutes.
- Focus on preparing non-verbal reasoning topics to get good marks in the exam.
Quantitative Aptitude(Very IMP)-
- Make some points to solve the math problem in specific time
- Attempt mock tests regularly to improve the speed of solving questions.
- To strengthen your basic, see NCERT Mathematics Textbook of class 8th, 9th and 10th.
- Learn the concepts of mathematics well as it can be difficult to solve difficult topics without a strong grip on the concepts.
- Read all the important current affairs of the last 6 months.
- Pay proper attention to memorizing static GK topics as this can help you get more marks.
- Make brief notes of all important national as well as international events.
English Language (Very IMP)-
- Read English newspapers on a daily basis to improve reading skills.
- Focus on improving your vocabulary by learning new words every day.
- Improve your grammar skills through regular reading.
- Practice at least 2 comprehension passages daily.
Time management :
Students wishing to pass the SSC exam are required to manage time effectively while preparing for the exam. You should spend a minimum of 10 hours on a daily basis to
prepare for SSC MTS Tier I and II exam. Also, in order to keep your exam preparation on track, it is important to allocate at least 2 hours of time per day to every subject.
Apart from this, you should ensure timely revision of subjects like Maths and Reasoning on daily, weekly and monthly basis to be confident about getting good marks in the exam.
Exam Pattern of MTS
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Type of Question Paper||Time|
|1.||Reasoning Ability & General Intelligence||25||25|| |
|3.||Numerical/ Quantitative Aptitude||25||25|
|4.||General English Language||25||25|
- Mode of Examination – Online
- Negative Marking – 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Marks||Type of Question Paper||Time|
|1.||Short Essay/ Letter In English or any language including in 8th schedule of the constitution||50||Descriptive||30 Minutes|
- Mode of Examination – Offline
- Negative Marking – N/A
SSC MTS Full Syllabus 2020
- Number Series
- Number System
- Problem on Ages
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation (DI)
- Mixture Problem
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Phrases and Idioms
- One word substitution
- Sentence Correction
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Error Spotting
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Missing Numbers
- Word Formation
- Venn diagram
- Blood Relation
- Arranging Words
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Static GK
- Dates, Portfolios
- Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
Download Syllabus Now – Click here
How to fill MTS Form
To fill the SSC MTS form online, you have to go to its website ssc.nic.in, after this you have to fill all the information in it carefully and scan and upload your 10th, 12th and graduation documents along with all other important documents. have to give. Apart from this, you can fill the SSC MTS Online form to go to any online shop near by you.
And You Can also fill the form using your phone or laptop.
Click ssc.nic.in, and Fill all the required detail carefully and then apply for exam.
SSC Official Website
SSC MTS Books for Preparation
- SSC: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) (Hindi) by
- Ultimate Guide to SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam by Disha Experts
- Ultimate Guide to SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam
- 15 Practice Sets & 5 Solved Papers SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Group ‘C’ Recruitment Exam 2020
- SSC Multi-tasking (Gair-Takniki) Bharti Pariksha 2017 (Hindi)
If you also want to get a government job, then you can make a career in SSC MTS. Above, we have told you about all the information like What is Multi Tasking Staff and MTS Working Profile as well as MTS Syllabus, Full Form of MTS, Qualification etc.
Now you will not have any problem in preparing for it and If you could, then you should pass SSC MTS exam in First Attempt .Friends, if you like this post, then do share on this Facebook! Please tell through the comment, how did you like this post, your suggestions will also be welcome.